Image Map

My not so shiny parts of myself

May 24, 2013

So I haven't been the best this week at the Blog Every Day in May Challenge, life just got in the way. I'm back on the wagon with today's post.

My Top 3 Worst Traits

1. I'm overly sensitive, or highly sensitive if you ask the psychological community. Seriously look up the highly sensitive person on Google. Apparently it is a legitimate condition and I may have ordered the Highly Sensitive Person Workbook on Amazon to help me be less sensitive. When I was younger one insensitive comment could ruin my day. I have all my old high school journals to prove it. I have gotten somewhat better on being overly sensitive, but honestly I just try my best to deal with being an overly sensitive girl in an insensitive world.

2. I procrastinate. I was the queen of waiting until the last minute before starting a paper back in high school and college. For me I thrive under the pressure of a ticking deadline. I jokingly call myself an overachieving procrastinator, if that makes any sense.


3. I'm as stubborn as a mule. I am what happens when two stubborn people decide to have a child. I like to think that stubbornness can be a double edged sword. There have been times when my stubborn nature can push into good things (like my stubborn determination to get into a good college) but mostly I just have the tendency to be hard-headed.


I'm so ready for a three day weekend to relax and unwind. Sleeping in is also high on the priority list.

Can't wait to spend time with this guy. Love my Kavalier!







">

No comments:

Post a Comment