Am I the only one who gets Usher's Confessions playing in their head whenever you see or hear the word? The end of the work week is a good time to air out some confessions from the last 5 days. Confessing clears the soul, right?
1. I confess that I am giving serious consideration to not renewing my teaching certificate next year. The more I think about it, the less I see myself ever returning to a classroom. I just think I'm done on that front.
2. I confess that I don't like mayo or mustard on my sandwiches. Yep, I like them plain. That might be why I love the computer order system at Wawa, no weird looks when I ask for a plain sandwich.
3. I confess that as much as I'm getting into thrift store shopping I just can't get myself to buy used shoes.
4. I confess that I took off the Facebook app on my phone and I don't even miss going on FB.
5. I confess that I have been in the mood to switch up my hair. I cut it short again this week and bought semi permanent hair dye to do this weekend. I'm wanting to add a touch of red to my hair.