1. Stop setting my alarm for a certain time in the morning and just end up hitting the snooze button several times. I'm never going to be a morning person, ever. I should stop trying to make that happen.
2. Actually learn how to properly apply eye makeup and do more than the basic foundation/mascara/lipstick thng. Seriously I'm 32, it is just sad at this point.
3. Visit all of Europe. I long to sit at a cafe in Paris without a care in the world.
4. Never have an annoying car payment again. Lesson painfully learned.
5. Take a road trip across the United States.
6. Get back into freelance writing.
7. Stop being addicted to Chick-Fil-A. A girl can dream, I know I would have to move somewhere without a Chick-Fil-A for that to happen.
8. Really embrace my looks and who I am. That is definitely a work in progress.