Image Map

10 things that make me really happy

May 14, 2013

Back on the blogging challenge wagon, I'm loving today's blog prompt of coming up with 10 things that make you really happy. It is nice to focus on the positive for a change.

1. My husband. I love that I still get excited about seeing him at the end of a long day.

2. My family. I'm lucky to have my parents in the same city, but I miss my sister and nephews in North Carolina.

3. Chocolate. Enough said.

4. A good book. I'm currently reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

5. Anything 90's pop culture. I recently rediscovered my love of Dawson's Creek via Netflix. Aww good times.

6. A nice glass of wine with friends.

7. Watching a Florida State football game. Go Noles!

8. Four Rivers BBQ. If you are ever in Orlando, you must check it out!

9. Sleeping in on the weekends. I love nothing better than waking up with an alarm clock.

10. A girls night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment