Here are the "rules"...
1. Link back to the blog who nominated you for the sunshine award.
2. Include the sunshine logo in your post.
3. Answer the questions given to you by your nominator.
4. Nominate bloggers who add sunshine to your day!
1. What is your absolute, least favorite household chore? Vacuuming, hands down. Since we have a dog who sheds on the regular, we have to split the vacuum duties. It sucks.
2. What was your favorite subject in high school? I don't think I had one clear winner here. I loved my English, Social Studies, and senior year I loved my AP Psychology class. Math has always been my least favorite subject.
3. Do you prefer to live in the city, or in a more rural setting? To be honest I have lived in mostly cities. So to quote the great Carrie Bradshaw- "I'm what you call a bonafide city girl."
4. What is your biggest obsessive habit? I hate to admit it but definitely checking my iPhone too much. I'm trying to work on it.
5. Do you ever eat cereal for dinner? Not really. But I have had fro-yo for dinner in the past.
6. On Friday nights, do you like to go out or stay in? It depends on the week. If it was a stressful week at work I like to unwind at home on Fridays.
7. What color do you wear most often? Purple. Anyone who knows me can tell you it is my favorite color.
8. Least favorite day of the week besides Monday? Tuesday. It is not the halfway point of the week, or close to the weekend. It is just annoying old Tuesday.
9. Do your family and real life friends know about your blog? My husband and immediate family are aware of it. My sister has a cooking blog and is the only family member who has read it. I don't really talk about my blog to my real life friends.
10. The beach, or the mountains? Being a Florida girl I gotta say the beach.
Its my turn to tag people for the award. I choose:
Cece @ Pink Sunshine
Kim @ Little Pink Droppings
Kelly Louise @ Petite Ramblings
1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
2. Favorite holiday and why?
3. Extrovert or introvert?
4. What is the one food you can never get tired of?
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
6. Where did you go on your first date ever?
7. What is something everyone else loves that you don't?
8. Fall or Spring?
9. Favorite celebrity.
10. Love sports or hate them?