Image Map

If I Had a Million Dollars

May 26, 2013

Who doesn't have grand plans of what to spend their money on if they won the lottery? Seriously, Barenaked Ladies wrote an awesome song about what they would spend their lottery windfall on. We all think about paying off debts, buying houses, clothes, and where we would travel if we won the lotto.  I found this linkup on Hangonhoney.com which is one of the great blogs I follow.




1. Now that I am an adult the first thing I would do is be responsible and pay off my debts. Student loans for my masters in counseling- poof paid off.  Car loan- paid off.

2. Buy a brownstone in New York City a la Carrie Bradshaw.


3.  Invest in a personal trainer/yoga teacher so that I can be in the best shape of my life.

4. Buy all the Marc Jacobs bags I can handle. Oh and Tory Burch, Prada, you get the idea. I love purses.
5. Travel around the world.




What would you spend your winnings on?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I can barely even think of all the things I'd do with a million! It's such a tease. I'd do a lot of the same things you would. Buy some real estate, shop and travel!!

    ReplyDelete