This is just a shortened and random assortment of the things I am oh so grateful for when it comes to him.
- Taking Kavalier out on weekend mornings to let me sleep in. He knows how much I love sleeping in on weekends and does this automatically.
- On occasion (like the weeks we don't play each other) he will help me with my fantasy football team.
- He brings me a croissant on Sunday morning from our local coffee shop down the street. This is a new one that is a perk of living in the city.
- He listens to my thrift hauls when I get home from a successful thrifting trip.
- Loves exploring new places with me.
- Accepts me for who I am.
- Reminds me to step out of my comfort zone when needed.
What are you grateful about your spouse or significant other?