Image Map

Go shorty its your birthday

August 30, 2013

Thank you job of mine for deciding that employees should get their birthdays off. Great policy indeed. So that means I get a 4 day weekend due to my birthday falling on the Friday before Labor Day weekend.  I'm definitely loving it. Birthdays are great, but birthday freebies are even better. The month before my birthday I decided to look up freebies from different companies just for having a birthday. Honestly, who doesn't love free stuff on their birthday?  We celebrated with birthday eve drinks at home.



All you have to do is sign up for the company's email club and they will email a coupon for something free on your birthday. I have received coupons for a free bagel at Einstein's Bagels, free small smoothie at Planet Smoothie, free IHOP breakfast, free birthday makeup kit at Sephora, and a buy one get one free dinner coupon for Texas de Brazil. Even the husband was impressed with my free stuff and that is hard to do. But T had the best birthday surprise for me, he got me tickets to see this guy in December. Can't. freaking.wait.


Suit & Tie by Justin Timberlake on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment