Image Map

Currently

August 23, 2013

Work has been super busy this week and I can't wait for the weekend to officially begin. This is the weekend before my birthday weekend so it will most likely be a low-key one and I can appreciate those kinds of weekends.

Currently

Reading: Since T is such a big comic book fan he has exposed to some great graphic novels. I'm currently reading a graphic called Saga and loving it.



Watching: I'm way behind and just discovered The Mindy Project. I have been binge watching the season on Hulu and love it. I think Mindy might be my new girl crush.


Looking forward to: Next Friday is my birthday and lucky me it falls on Labor Day weekend this year. I have wanted to have a 90's themed birthday party for a while now and this year it is actually happening. Bring out the flannels and 90's tunes!




No comments:

Post a Comment