Image Map

Girls I wish were my best friend

October 16, 2013

I thought I would give some love to my current girl crushes. Girl crush has become one of those annoying terms that is overused, but to me a girl crush means a girl that I want to be my BFF. And possibly share clothing with.

Mindy Kaling

I am beyond obsessed with Mindy Kaling. If you haven't read her book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" you should pick it up soon. I feel that our shared love of pop culture references would make us great besties.  She won my little heart with this great observation, The chorus of “Jack and Diane” is: Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone. Are you kidding me? The thrill of living was high school? Come on, Mr. Cougar Mellencamp. Get a life.” 

Lauren Conrad

I have loved her since the Laguna Beach days, followed her to The Hills, and now I own several of her pieces from the Kohl's line. She seems like a down to earth girl who just happens to have a successful empire. What girl couldn't relate to her mistake of choosing Jason over Paris? 


1 comment:

  1. I think Mindy is hilarious! I loved her obnoxious character on the Office and I love that she is doing big things these days! I'll have to read her book- didn't realize she had one out! :)

    ReplyDelete