Image Map

All about Denise

October 09, 2013

Thank you Erin for the post idea. You saved me from the dreaded "what should I blog about post?"

I am constantly learning and changing. I like it that way.

I keep all my old journals from high school and love notes from ex-boyfriends.

I wish I could travel more and see all the interesting places in the world.

I sing at the top of my lungs while driving alone in my car.

I dance as much as possible. I love dancing.



I think that it was worth taking the chance in leaving the education field into my current job.

I really am looking forward to my one year wedding anniversary next month.


I need to stop just talking about starting lifting weights to tone up and just get my butt to the gym.

I should be reading more books now that I have more time when I come home from work.

I can always count on T and Kavalier to have a fun time.

I like cooking. My 18 year old self would be shocked to hear that.

I love chocolate. Chocolate always makes me happy.

I make awesome tacos according to my husband.

I always choose sleep over spending extra time primping in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad other people are joining in with this fun post! :) I was surprised when I realized I liked cooking too- lol! And I choose sleep over primping DAILY!

    ReplyDelete