Image Map

One thing I couldn't live without

October 03, 2014

Helene in Between Blogtober



Day 3 of the writing challenge and I am still going. My goal is to actually finish one of these challenges and not give up half way. I found today's question of the one thing you can't live without tough. My first thoughts are my husband, dog, and family. I have been able to get through the hard times because of my support system. Then I thought about how I often joke that I could not live without Chick Fil A, but I went from having a ton around me to just having one in a sad excuse for a mall up here in Alexandria. I know get my waffle fries and nuggets fix a lot less so I guess technically I can live without eating it all the time.



My MacBook Air is what I really couldn't live without. We don't have cable anymore (just Netflix) so I use it for everything. In the past I had bad luck with laptops and then I bit the bullet and bought myself a MacBook. I won't lie it is a little pricey but I have had very little issues with it in comparison to the other brands I had. I love mine.






1 comment: