Image Map

Guilty TV Pleasures

July 23, 2013

Something you should know about me is that I love me some crappy reality t.v. My love for reality shows started way back in the early 90's when my middle school self discovered the first season of The Real World. I was obsessed with that show all through the 90's and even thought of applying to be on the show when I was old enough. I actually have had my picture taken in front of two Real World houses (Boston and New Orleans), yep I'm a dork.

T and I only have cable for football season, so that is from late August to the Super Bowl. The rest of the year I'm regulated to Hulu and Netflix. I originally thought that cutting off cable for half of the year would get me cured of my reality t.v. addiction, but alas it didn't. I can still watch The Real Housewives  on Hulu and various other shows on MTV and VH1 websites. My husband likes to tease me about my love of the Housewives and such, until he started watching Teen Mom with me and got sucked in. I wasn't planning on watching this 3rd group of teen moms, do we really need another season of 17 year old moms complaining about their baby daddy? Probably not. That was until I watched the trailer and realized that one of the girls is from Orlando, oh I have to watch now.


No comments:

Post a Comment