Image Map

Currently

July 01, 2013

Watching: We only keep cable for the football season. T and I are huge college/NFL football fans so we need to watch our games (Florida State for me, Notre Dame for him, NFL for both). This past week I spent 3 days for a work training in Tampa and was able to indulge in watching cable. I discovered the show Catfish on MTV. This show is based off the Catfish documentary that came out a few years ago and has the same guy from the movie investigating online relationships for others. I posted my new found love for this show on my Facebook and was quickly informed by a few friends that I'm way late on the Catfish train. Pfft, whatever. Still love it. Oh and I got a little crush on Nev.



Lusting for: I really am lusting for a Michael Kors purse. You might not know this about me but I love purses the way some many women love shoes. Definitely dropping heavy hints for my August birthday.


Waiting for:  My husband is weeks away from finishing his thesis and a month away from graduation. It has been a long journey of him working and going to school at the same time. I'm sure I will get emotional seeing him walk across that stage to get his diploma.

                                                      Our first picture as a couple. 2008


3 comments:

  1. ooo loving that purse. I have a Micheal Kors purse that i was bought for my brithday too, it is specially designed to hold my iphone i love it so much!

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, love that purse! I too am addicted to purses (and jackets :))
    Did you see the Catfish movie- really good too!

    ReplyDelete