Image Map

Feels like spring

March 03, 2014

The Rachael Way


The weather here in Orlando was definitely making it feel like the arrival of spring. I know we can't really complain about the weather in Florida. This weekend brought beautiful sunny 75 degree days and that made it an ideal weekend for our realtor to hold an open house. We spent all of Saturday morning (no real sleeping in which I was not a fan of) and afternoon deep cleaning our house and sprucing up the yard. Selling a house involves lots and lots of cleaning since you never know when a potential buyer will want to schedule a showing. It can get old pretty quickly, but that is just the deal in selling a home. We treated ourselves to a late lunch at Burger Fi in Winter Park. If you have one near you, it is definitely a quality burger joint.




All week I had a desire to color my hair. I just got it cut on Tuesday and wanted to add some red to my black hair. I bought some Clairol semi-permanent hair color in Burgundy and tried it out Saturday night. It looks more reddish in the sunlight, but it was not as dark as I would have liked. It did cover my two gray hairs and added some shine. Oh well. I tried. 


6 comments:

  1. A sunny day? I seriously need summer in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that bun seriously stamped with their logo? I have never seen that before!! On the hair I guess it's better to go conservative then way too too bold. You can always add more later if you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, your dog is super adorable! Second, I have to second Cece's comment...a stamped bun? That's definitely different! Good luck with selling your house! I'm getting ready to move out of my current place, and while not selling it, keeping it clean for potential new renters is also a pain! Hopefully it's all over with soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want to go to Burgerfi!! Yum! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, always having to have everything clean for showings is kind of a pain, but at least you got a tasty looking burger out of the deal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I can't with the 75 degrees- I am so jealous!!! Your hair color looks great & good luck with selling your home!

    ReplyDelete