Image Map

Happy dirty thirty husband

January 31, 2014

My man turns the big 3-0 today and lucky for him his birthday weekend also falls on the same one as the Super Bowl. Actually T was born on the night of the 1984 big game which is fitting for such a football fan. So if you haven't figured out T is younger than me by 2.5 years, the girl who never wanted to date a younger guy ended up marrying one. I like to point out to T that when he was a freshman in high school I was enjoying my senior year. Funny how now our age difference is barely noticeable that we are adults. Tonight I'm taking him out to a nice dinner at a restaurant he has been wanting to try for months and Saturday night we are having drinks with friends at our favorite local pub.

Happy birthday to the guy who has kept me laughing and feeling loved for the last 6 years.



No comments:

Post a Comment