Image Map

Slow cooker meatball subs

November 13, 2013

One of my November goals is to cook more often and actually meal plan. I'm way late to the crock pot game and luckily got a great one for my bridal shower. Ever since I was gifted my crock pot I have pinned tons of recipes for it, now I need to be better about actually making them.

Ty requested a meatball sub for this upcoming week and I found a great recipe for slow cooker meatball subs.

What you need:

1 pound of ground beef
1 egg
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 jar of pasta sauce
4 hoagie/sub rolls
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese


Cooking directions:

1.  In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, and garlic powder.  Mix with hands until all ingredients are mixed together.

2.  Form mixture into 12 meatballs. Place them in the crock pot and pour the pasta sauce over the meatballs. Cook on high for 4-5 hours.

3. Sprinkle cheese on meatballs and serve.


I apologize for being a bad blogger and forgetting to take a picture of the final product. We were just so ready to eat it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment