Image Map

Anniversary weekend

November 11, 2013



Sami's Shenanigans

Some couples have extravagant one year anniversary weekends where they take a fun vacation, but that is not a financial reality for us right now. That doesn't mean we didn't have a fun time celebrating our first year of marriage. Months ago when I saw that The Book of Mormon would be in town for our anniversary weekend I knew instantly that it would be the perfect way to do something fun for our special night. Ty and I have wanting to see the show since it debuted on Broadway (we are big South Park fans) and I was thrilled that it finally made its way down to Orlando.


I decided to wear my wedding shoes out on our anniversary date. Since I had to wear flats for my wedding (or else I would be taller) I had planned to get multiple wearings out of them. I had not worn since my wedding day.

The Book of Mormon was one of the best musicals I have ever seen on stage. I love me some musical theater and this show really knocks it out of the park. I would recommend it to anyone who is not easily offended by crass language or jokes about religion.






2 comments:

  1. Jealous. I want to see the Book of Mormon so bad! It looks so funny. Also, I love your shoes and it's even better that they are flats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard it's a good one. It's the only thing that my friends are seeing! I also wore my wedding flats on my first anniversary and loved it. Isn't it kind of special to slip them back on? :)

    ReplyDelete