Image Map

A year ago today

November 08, 2013

A year ago today I was stressed out and anxiously awaiting my wedding day. I had spent months planning the perfect music for the ceremony, make my book themed table names, and all the little details that come with planning a wedding. Ty and I will celebrate our one year wedding anniversary this weekend and what a year it has been. We made it through my decision to leave the teaching profession in March, his intense summer of finishing up his thesis, and making the transition to husband and wife. Marriage is not easy, but definitely the best thing I have ever done.






2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you guys! Have a great weekend celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated anniversary!! One down, fifty to go! Take 'em slow and soak them in.

    ReplyDelete