Image Map

A concert on Halloween

November 01, 2013

Last night instead of handing out candy to little trick or treaters T and I went to see Nine Inch Nails in concert. Trent Reznor live on Halloween night?!? What could be better?  I know this kind of music is not everyone's cup of tea, but they definitely know how to put on a show.




I couldn't help but notice how many people at the concert were video taping the concert on their cell phones. Seriously, why not put down the phone and actually experience the music? Do people really go back and watch the video on their phone later? Someone is going to have to explain this to me.

1 comment:

  1. I've never understood the video taping either! I taped maybe 30 seconds of Katy Perry's concert just to have it, but then it was phones down and time to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete