Image Map

November Goals

November 05, 2013

I figure putting my goals for the current month on the blog is a good way to hold myself accountable, so I have decided to make a goal list for November. Side note, how is it November already? This time last year I was in stress mode and days away from my wedding. This coming Sunday marks my first wedding anniversary which we will celebrate on Saturday night with dinner and going to see The Book of Mormon. I can't wait!


                                                                    (Source)


  1. Go to the gym 3 times a week. I am moving more towards going to the gym to build muscle on my lean frame, so the goal is to go no less than 3 times the week this month. I'm tired of just wishing my body looked different and actually need to do something about it. We will see how this goes.
  2. Cook at home Monday- Thursday and meal plan on a weekly basis. Last week was the first time in weeks that I did this successfully. I need to continue it and not fall into the buy something on the way home to eat trap. 
  3. Read at least one book. The last few months I have not been reading as much as I used to and I want to change that. I collect interesting book titles to check out and just haven't gotten around to reading the books. Less HGTV, more reading.
  4. Start researching job opportunities outside of Florida. 

What are your goals for this month?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a fun anniversary date planned! I've heard great things about The Book of Mormon. Good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with ya on the gym.... I'm FINALLY into a routine and it feels great though, so I know you can do it too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete