Image Map

Oh it's you again Mr. Monday

June 17, 2013

Weekends always seem to be so short, don't they? My weekend started off by going with Ty to the midnight showing of the new Superman movie, Man of Steel. The movie was alright, definitely not as great as the trailer made it out to be. This is my non-comic book reading opinion, but my comic book loving husband did not like the movie either. I didn't get home until about 3:00 am and had to wake up at 7:00am. That is when I decided that midnight showings are something else my 31 year old ass can no longer handle. I was dragging all day at work because of my lack of sleep.

Friday night was a quiet night in of take out and watching Anchorman for the umpteenth time. It never gets old. Saturday night the husband, his two friends, and I went to a sports bar in downtown Orlando to watch the Stanley Cup Finals. None of us had been to this place before but I heard good things from some co-workers. Cheap, tasty hot dogs, strawberry ale beer, board games, and tons of 90's music blaring through the place- yep I loved it!

Sami's Shenanigans




3 comments:

  1. The hotdog looks amazing!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anchorman really never gets old. At the movies this weekend they had a small teaser of Anchorman 2 and I'm SO excited :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen the full trailer of Anchorman 2? Looks good!

      Delete