Image Map

I'm too old for this

June 14, 2013




As I'm writing this I'm getting excited about seeing the new Superman movie at midnight with the husband and his co-workers. Ah just one of the many perks of being a comic book wife. As psyched as I am right now about going to the midnight showing, I'm certain I will be kicking myself tomorrow morning as I drag my tired self to work. This will probably be me tomorrow around 10:00 am at work.



Maybe 31 is too old for a few things. Super short shorts, getting drunk on Wednesday night when you have to be at work by 8:00 am the next day, and could my beloved midnight movie releases be next on that list. I hope not.

                                                 Ty and I wanting in line for the midnight showing of The Hobbit.











Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment