Image Map

Monday ramblings

June 24, 2013

My weekend was pretty uneventful. Saturday night T and I got free tickets from my work to see the Orlando Predators Arena Football game. We aren't really into arena football, but as two die hard college/NFL fans we need something to tide us over until fall, and who turns down free tickets.  We lasted only half of the game before declaring it a loss and making our way to our neighborhood pub.

Tomorrow afternoon I leave for Tampa for a 3 day work training. Hotel room and meals paid for by the company, I can't really complain. This marks my first work travel trip ever, so like a dork I'm excited.

                                                     My home for the next 3 days.


The most exciting news this week is that my sister and nephews will be in town when I return from my work trip! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment