Image Map

Week 2 of Gratitude Challenge- Your Spouse

October 21, 2015

The second week of this challenge had the prompt titled Spouse/Significant Other and why you are grateful to have them in your life. I like to think I do a good job of letting my husband know that I appreciate him, but its not a bad idea to take time to focus on the good they bring to your world. I'm grateful for the last almost 3 year of marriage and that I truly have a partner in life.


This is just a shortened and random assortment of the things I am oh so grateful for when it comes to him.


  • Taking Kavalier out on weekend mornings to let me sleep in. He knows how much I love sleeping in on weekends and does this automatically.
  • On occasion (like the weeks we don't play each other) he will help me with my fantasy football team.
  • He brings me a croissant on Sunday morning from our local coffee shop down the street. This is a new one that is a perk of living in the city.
  • He listens to my thrift hauls when I get home from a successful thrifting trip.
  • Loves exploring new places with me.
  • Accepts me for who I am.
  • Reminds me to step out of my comfort zone when needed.





What are you grateful about your spouse or significant other?

No comments:

Post a Comment