Image Map

Wednesday Confessions

August 20, 2014

Vodka and Soda



I confess that I have been consumed by the events unfolding in Ferguson, Missouri. One of the side effects of being a temporary housewife is having too much time to read articles and watch videos from the area. I have contemplated writing a blog post about my feelings about Ferguson, but I'm not sure yet.



I confess that since going to see Guardians of the Galaxy I have been listening to the soundtrack non-stop. All of the songs are from the 1970's but so damn catchy.


I confess that I'm so excited that in a week my parents are coming up to spend my birthday weekend with us. I am grateful to have such a great relationship with them.



I confess that after reading #GirlBoss I am re-motivated to get serious about freelance writing again. I did it after college for a while and it was a good way to make side money.



5 comments:

  1. Hello fellow housewife ;) Glad you have a great birthday weekend to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. Freelance writing. Sounds intriguing and impossible all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #GirlBoss is definitely on my to-read list!! Glad to hear that you loved it! I also LOVED that soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking into freelance writing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. guardians is SUCH A GREAT MOVIE! you're going to love it :)

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete