Image Map

Current Obsessions

April 24, 2013

Last Sunday I went to a birthday party of my husband's co-worker and discovered this gem of a board game.

In a nutshell the game is like an adult and slightly offensive version of Mad Libs. I of course loved it immediately. Now it is on the top of my birthday wish list (cough, cough, August) and can't wait to play it again.

Game of Thrones is only getting better in the third season. I have loved the show since the first season and we even walked out to our wedding reception to the epic theme song. Daenerys Targaryen is my favorite character in the series. I'm actually contemplating dressing up as her for Halloween.


Now that Walking Dead is finally on a break, AMC can return to grown up television with Mad Men. Season 6 returns with classic Don Draper back in the game and with the social politics of the late 1960's already in play. Mad Men I missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment